mercredi 12 novembre 2008

Back to front lol!

Hey to all who will read this if there will be apart myself who's writing now lol!

i know i'm maybe the worst blogger ever but it's not that usual for me to open it, i even don't go on facebook.

Well i can't remember what i wrote the last time, also my blog is trikking me. I wrote something and it doesn't appear there on the board. Maybe it's because i write it in my head lol!

So since so long we've been to many things but not made friends. People are just very different from those in my country and i don't think they are used to receive strangers and less to be friends with them. We didn't make any friend at all or almost here. We've been to Mysen to visit our host families' sister and who is a youth leader there. It was the halloween day then we had "Hallo venn" a kind of secret friend but i even didn't talk to my secret friend lol. Also we slept at Solveig's place that night. I slept at five in the morning to talk to some friends on the internet and woke up at eight to catch the bus for Sarpsborg. It was so beautiful! but the beach was cold of course. I had also this movie session. We first watched "Kopps" this funny svensk film, then "a walk to remember" then i watched "Philadelphia" but i was told to not make noise because it was about midnight and the others went to bed. So i went outside to watch it. It's crazy ikke sant? but i was so captivated and i could not stop watching it. It was about minus 2 outside and i had only my pijamas, it was icy outside :-) but at least i finished watching the movie.
Then on tuesday, i was in the kindergarden. I was so happy because i was with the smaller ones. They are so cute and lovely. This was my first time to change bleier too. This was not a so big deal. Just didn't smell good but i think i can do it and i did not know that. This day i also discovered i love, i really love children. I feel passionate and captured by these small little things. Then we went back to Mysen for the konfirmation camp at Sjøglimt. It was so funny and the teens are really "familiar" with the leader. They had to write poem or songs about the leaders during the aktivitetsløpe and i never thought writing what they wrote about a priest. It was nothing bad but just a bit high on the limit.
I have to go home now it's 9.10 pm and Akebakkeskogen is still far away.

Aucun commentaire: